Haskell Homes is a leader locally and nationally in building quality energy-efficient homes. Since 1989, Haskell Homes features have been and included standard even long before they were required by the building code. By designing all of our homes to meet the needs of today’s buyer, we offer the most energy efficient homes available on the market today. Some of our homes features include larger rooms, wider halls and stairways, plus our exclusive “GreenLean” building technology that helps home owners save up to 50% on utility bills.
Our Mission Statement is to give our customers more than a quality home. We want them to have a better quality of life. We do this by selecting targeted groups of people with common needs and providing them with the best housing possible. Whether this is a second home or an expensive custom residence, our aim is to develop and build neighborhoods and homes that provide our customers with the ultimate blend of function, comfort, enjoyment, life-style enhancement and affordability. We are excited about building homes and want our customers to share in this excitement by making the entire process of building their new home as enjoyable as living in it.
Based on the government’s EnergyStar program, Haskell Homes features include an exclusive new “GreenLean” building method (patent pending) that catapults our new homes to much higher levels of energy efficiency and green building than even the EPA suggests. For this, Haskell Homes received the“Utah Energy Champion” award from the State of Utah and the National Department of Energy! This GreenLean building process can help save up to 50% on utility bills.
- A patented building system that is green from the ground up. Not any home can be GreenLean; it has to be designed into the blueprints or construction drawings. While other homes add green features to a house plan, GreenLean designs them into the plans.
- GreenLean homes are stronger, better insulated, reduce heat loss from thermal bridging, prevent frozen pipes in exterior walls, and minimize air migration and draftiness.
- GreenLean also reduces framing waste by about 70%. It is designed to maximize standard lumber dimensions and minimize waste by using less lumber and saving trees, reducing the burden on landfills and making it less expensive to build.
- The building industry is making advances in adding “green” and “energy efficient” features to traditional building methods.GreenLean uses advances in building science to incorporate these into the actual building design of every Haskell Home.
Utah’s Energy Champion
Haskell Homes has been recognized as a leader in Green Building.
Here are a few of the awards we have won:
- UBEES Award Winner
- EnergyStar Award Winner
Some of our experience and projects we’ve had in the past include:
- Bountiful Bench, Bountiful, Utah – 32 lots around Bountiful Temple
- Pheasant Meadows, Roy, Utah – 40 lots developed and built
- Kingsway Subdivision, Kaysville, Utah – 30 lots developed and built
- Shady Brook Hollow Subdivision, Kaysville Utah – 27 lots developed and built
- Nicoles Orchard, North Salt Lake, Utah – 11 lots developed and built
- Caralyn Park Estates, Clearfield, Utah – 73 lots developed and built
- Cedar Springs,Rock Springs, Wyoming – 167 lots
- Tuscan Hills, St. George, Utah – 70 lots to date (400 lots in the Master Plan)